Arrested for DUI in Michigan?Being arrested for drunk driving in Michigan is a frightening experience. If you're like most of our clients, then you probably feel humiliated, embarrassed and ashamed. You might even feel a bit dumb for even letting this happen, and a little bit scared that a part of your life is out of control.
Here are the Top Five Ways Our Lawyers at the Barone Defense Firm will Help you Win Back Your Life:
- FREE Case Evaluation where will learn about you and your life circumstances that lead to your DUI arrest.
- A complete legal and factual investigation of your Michigan DUI - we take time to get to really know you.
- Easy access to our lawyers or staff: by phone, email or first class mail – you choose what works best for you.
- Individualized defense and personalized attention.
- Michigan’s largest, most experienced and most successful law firm devoted exclusively to DUI defense at your side every step of the way.
Why Choose the Barone Defense Firm?First and foremost, because the Barone Defense Firm gets results! The Barone Defense Firm is also unique in many ways. First, all of staff members, from our top DUI lawyers all the way to the persons answering the phone, are exceptionally well trained, and will take the time to get to know you, know your case, and answer your questions. The Barone Defense Firm hires only Michigan DUI Laws experts, and they’ve all been through rigorous training and work in association with Patrick T. Barone.
Why Hire a Lawyer: Isn't Everyone Guilty?Many people believe that DUI cases can’t be defended. This is true only if you hire the wrong DUI defense law firm. No matter what you may otherwise think, a top Michigan DUI lawyer really can make a big difference. When you first talk with the Barone Defense Firm our goal will be to help you decide if we can help you and if our Firm is a good fit with you and your case. This is free and without obligation. After we’ve gotten to know you and talked to you about your options and your goals, we will select the best lawyer in the Firm to help you with your specific problem. When we are done, we hope that you will be convinced that there’s no better law firm to handle your case. If you don’t agree, then you will leave without hiring us, and with no questions asked.
Michigan’s Most Respected Drunk Driving Lawyers are at the Barone Defense FirmOur clients all want one thing: to obtain the best possible result. Many of our clients stand to lose a great deal if they are convicted of DUI. Their reputations, careers, professional licenses, driver’s licenses, their marriages, even their freedom, are all on the line. They want to know that they have hired a law firm that cares about them, and cares about their results. When you've been charged with a Michigan DUI, and you think you may need to fight it, then the smart choice is a Michigan DUI laws expert. While many lawyers declare that they have decades of experience with Michigan DUI laws, the Barone Defense Firm is the only highly experienced and exceptionally well-trained Michigan DUI Firm handling Michigan DUI cases exclusively. Thank you for visiting this web site, and please feel free to contact us with any questions. Sincerely, Patrick T. Barone and The Barone Defense Firm Team
Your DUI Survival Guide!
Nine Most Sucessful DUI Defenses
- A Great DUI Defense Begins With a Great Investigation
- Best DUI Defense One: Not Operating
- Best DUI Defense Two: Improper Vehicle Stop
- Best DUI Defense Three: Improper Investigation / Sobriety Testing
- Best DUI Defense Four: Improper Arrest
- Best DUI Defense Five: Supression of Incriminating Statements
- Best DUI Defense Six: Improper Charging Documents
- Best DUI Defense Seven: Improper Breath / Blood Procedures
- Best DUI Defense Eight: Rising Blood Alcohol
- Best DUI Defense Nine: Inaccurate Breath / Blood Testing
Avoid These 11 Dangerous Mistakes!
- Assuming There Is No Defense
- Hiring the Wrong DUI Lawyer
- Hiring the Cheapest DUI Lawyer
- Believing That DUI Deals Come From Knowing the Right People
- Believing That You’ll be OK Because Of Your Celebrity Status
- Falling For a DUI Lawyer's Sales Pitch
- Missing a Deadline or Court Date
- Not Becoming Involved in Treatment
- Taking the DUI Prosecutor's Advice
- Showing Up to Court Drunk
- Not Telling Your DUI Lawyer EVERYTHING
Categories – DUI Articles
- Breath and Blood Test Defenses (35)
- DataMaster (9)
- Drug Recognition DRE (17)
- Drunk Driver License Issues (4)
- Drunk Driving Experts (9)
- Drunk Driving in the News (60)
- DUI Expungement (1)
- DUI Penalties (30)
- DUI Trials (26)
- Evidence in Michigan Drunk Driving Case (31)
- Featured (23)
- Michigan Drunk Driving Defenses (20)
- Michigan DUI Laws and Information (95)
- Michigan DUI Sentencing (3)
- Uncategorized (27)
Recent DUI Defense Articles
- OWI Causing a Miscarriage or Stillbirth is a 15-Year Felony in Michigan
- Judge May Have Violated Cannons in Admonishing Jury After DUI Acquittal
- New Study Shows That Investigations for Drugged Driving Cases Scientifically Flawed
- Can Brain Waives Reveal if You’re Guilty of Drunk Driving in Michigan?
- Penalty for Michigan Crime of DUI Causing Serious Injury Will Soon Increase to Ten Years in Prison
- Use of Competitors Names to Attract New DUI Clients on Internet is Unethical
- Judge Resigns After Being Caught Helping Prosecutor Win Trial
- Michigan DUI Lawyers Join Forces to Halt Breath Test Program!
- Michigan OWI Attorneys Host Advanced DUI Defense Seminar in Detroit
DUI Defense Tool Box
- Welcome to Michigan Drunk Driving Defense
- DUI Courts Info
- DUI Links
- DUI Laws and Defense Information
- DUI Resources, Links and Helpful Information
- Michigan DUI Frequently Asked Questions
- Lawyer's and Judge's DUI Reference Manual
- Dealing With Stress in Michigan's DUI Court System
- Driver License Restoration
- Lawrence Taylor's 19 Most Frequently Asked Questions about DWI
- 2003 Changes to Michigan's Drunk Driving Laws